lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Solr Date Range not returning results for last 1 month
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:31:17 GMT

: However the facets I am getting for the date is till last month, say today
: is 24th December and I am getting it till 24th November. How should I
: modify my query to obtain results till today? Tried a few options using HIT
: and TRIAL :) but could not arrive at a solution.

it's not clear what you mean as far as the results you *are* getting - w/o
both the full URL of your request, and the actual facet response you are
getting the best we can do is guess...

my best guess is that you are running into some confusion regarding how
the "effective" end of the ranges is computed, see
"facet.range.hardend"...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Faceting#Faceting-RangeFaceting

...if that doesn't explain what you are seeing, then please provide the
actual response data you are getting.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/