lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: UUIDUpdateProcessorFactory causes repeated documents when uploading csv files?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 17:40:48 GMT
: Thank you for your reply Chris :)  Solr is producing the correct result on
: its own. The problem is that I am calling a dataload class to call Solr,
: which worked for assigned ID and composite ID, but not for UUID. Is there a

Sorry -- still confused: are you confirming that you've tracked down the
problem you are having to a system outside of Solr?  that the problem (of
duplicate documents) is introduced by your "dataload class" prior to
sending the docs to Solr?

: place to delete my question on the mailing list?

nope - once the emails have gone out, they've gone out -- just replying
back and confirming the resolutionn to the problem you saw is good enough.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/