lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From rupak <>
Subject Re: Unable to find query result in solr 5.0.0
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 07:14:36 GMT
Hi Erick ,

Good to see your interest.Actually We are very new to Solr and we are
working on a project which was previously made on solr 1.3. When we are
going to search any query we are getting all results accordingly. but now if
we are going to find any data we are getting nothing. 

Here I have described the process of installation so that you can gauge the

Firstly we have installed the java 1.8. and then downloaded the Solr 5 and
Then we have installed it via bin\solr.cmd start command from command
prompt.  then works perfectly from browser.

Then when we are going to execute $ bin/post -c gettingstarted
example/exampledocs/*.json in cmd prompt it fires some errors like "'post'
is not recognized as an internal or external command,"  and after that we
are unable to find any results. Please guide us to over come this scenarios.
So that we can step forward. As we can see that we need to index all the
documents in order to get the results.

Also if we go with techproducts via "$ bin/solr -e techproducts" then we get
only few results. but the entire performance like previous version. Please
suggest us what to do to get the results.


View this message in context:
Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at

View raw message