lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From afrooz <afr.rahm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing the auto-phrase-tokenfilter
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:45:18 GMT
Thanks,
my main issue is that, I am a .net developer , but i need to use this class
within solr and call it somehow in .net. The issue is that i want the jar
file from this source code, as my searches I think i have to install Ant and
run it within eclipse...
I tried this with creating a jar file through the java command but it seems
those jar files are not working fine while i am using them within Solr. I
have a question, if there is 3 class within the source file, i need to have
a jar file for each class or i should generate a jar all in one? and if
within solr it called  for
class="com.lucidworks.analysis.AutoPhrasingTokenFilterFactory" then what
should be the name of my jar file? the name which is written in the build is
"Auto-Phrase-TokenFilter"
I am confuse, please explain it for me
Thank you in advance