lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sylkaalex <sylkaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can SOLR custom analyzer access another field's value?
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 23:14:25 GMT
My main goal creating custom stop word filter which will connect to my db and
get stopwords list which will be different for each user. This filter will
be attached to deal_title field and during indexing my documents I need to
know which user is owner of this document (I can get this info from user_id
field) and use appropriate stop words list for this user.

<field name="user_id" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" multiValued="false" />
 <field name="deal_title" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="false" multiValued="false"/>