lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From 龚俊衡 <junheng.g...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: About solr recovery
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 05:47:55 GMT
Hi,  Erick

Thanks for you quick replay,

we are using Solr 4.9.0 and use 4 Aliyun cloud instance with 4 core cpu 32G mem and 1G SSD

shard distribute as:

we have 4 shard

Node
shard1_0
shard1_1
shard2_0
shard2_1
prmsop01 10.173.225.147

prmsop02 10.173.226.78

prmsop03 10.173.225.163

prmsop04 10.173.224.33

and each shard index size is 24G.

currently we insert 500 document per second.

Thanks.

> On Mar 4, 2015, at 12:21, Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's always important to tell us _what_ version of Solr you are
> running. There have
> been many improvements in this whole area, perhaps it's already fixed?
>
> Best,
> Erick
>
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 6:20 PM, 龚俊衡 <junheng.gong@icloud.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I found when a replica recovering, one of cpu core (usually cpu0) will load 100%,
and then leader update will fail cause this replica can not response leader’s /update command

>> this will cause leader send other recovery to this replica then this replica in a
recover loop.

>> my question is it’s possible to avoid command process thread and recovery thread
running on different cpu core?