lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: SolrCloud: Chroot error
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:44:03 GMT
On 3/10/2015 6:10 AM, Aman Tandon wrote:
> Thanks Shawn, I tried it with single string but still no success.
>
> So currently i am running it without chroot and it is working fine.

That brings up a something for me or you to try.  I wonder if perhaps
there is a bug that will prevent the "directory" creation from
happening.  I would imagine that if you create the directory manually,
Solr would work just fine.  My production cloud is running a very old
release - 4.2.1 - and I find it difficult to set up a full SolrCloud
test environment because I don't have a lot of hardware.

Thanks,
Shawn