lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mirko Torrisi <mirko.torr...@ucdconnect.ie>
Subject Re: how to store _text field
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:39:52 GMT
Hi Erick,

I'm sorry for this delay but I've just seen this reply.

I'm using the last version of solr and the default setting is to use the
new kind of indexing, it doesn't use schema.xml and for that I have no
idea about how set "store" for this field.
The content is grabbed because I've obtained results using the search
function but it is not showed because it is not setted to "store".

I hope to be clear.
Thanks very much.

All the best,

Mirko