lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Derek Poh <d...@globalsources.com>
Subject Re: Collapse and Expand behaviour on result with 1 document.
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 06:00:03 GMT
If I want to group the results (by a certain field) even if there is
only 1 document, I should use the group parameter instead?
The requirement is to group the result of product documents by their
supplier id.
"&group=true&group.field=P_SupplierId&group.limit=5"

Is it true that the performance of collapse is better than group
parameter on large data set, say 10-20 million documents?

-Derek