lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nginx proxy for Solritas
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:17:57 GMT
The links to the screenshots aren’t working for me.  I’m not sure what the issue is - but
do be aware that /browse with its out of the box templates do refer to resources (CSS, images,
JavaScript) that isn’t under /browse, so you’ll need to allow those to be accessible as
well with different rules.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>