lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 5: data_driven_schema_config's solrconfig causing error
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:34:48 GMT
Hi Aman,

The stack trace shows that the AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory specified in data_driven_schema_configs’s
solrconfig.xml expects the “booleans” field type to exist.

Solr 5’s data_driven_schema_configs includes the “booleans” field type:

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_5_0_0/solr/server/solr/configsets/data_driven_schema_configs/conf/managed-schema?view=markup#l249>

So you must have removed it when you modified the schema?  Did you do this intentionally?
 If so, why?

Steve

> On Mar 10, 2015, at 5:25 AM, Aman Tandon <amantandon.10@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> For the sake of using the new schema.xml and solrconfig.xml with solr 5, I
> put my old required field type & fields names (being used with solr 4.8.1)
> in the schema.xml given in *basic_configs* & configurations setting given
> in solrconfig.xml present in *data_driven_schema_configs* and put I put
> these configuration files in the configs of zookeeper.
> 
> But when i am creating the core it is giving the error as booleans
> fieldType is not found in schema. So correct me if i am doing something
> wrong.
> 
> ERROR - 2015-03-10 08:20:16.788; org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer; Error
>> creating core [core1]: fieldType 'booleans' not found in the schema
>> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: fieldType 'booleans' not found in
>> the schema
>> at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:896)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:662)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:513)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:488)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:573)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestInternal(CoreAdminHandler.java:197)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestBody(CoreAdminHandler.java:186)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:144)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.handleAdminRequest(SolrDispatchFilter.java:736)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:261)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:204)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1419)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:455)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:557)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:231)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1075)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:384)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:193)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1009)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:255)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:154)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:368)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:489)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.BlockingHttpConnection.handleRequest(BlockingHttpConnection.java:53)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:942)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:1004)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:640)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.BlockingHttpConnection.handle(BlockingHttpConnection.java:72)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector$ConnectorEndPoint.run(SocketConnector.java:264)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: fieldType 'booleans' not
>> found in the schema
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.update.processor.AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory$TypeMapping.populateValueClasses(AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory.java:244)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.update.processor.AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory.inform(AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory.java:170)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:620)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:879)
>> ... 35 more
>> ERROR - 2015-03-10 08:20:16.825; org.apache.solr.common.SolrException;
>> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error CREATEing SolrCore 'core1':
>> Unable to create core [core1] Caused by: fieldType 'booleans' not found in
>> the schema
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:606)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestInternal(CoreAdminHandler.java:197)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestBody(CoreAdminHandler.java:186)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:144)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.handleAdminRequest(SolrDispatchFilter.java:736)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:261)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:204)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1419)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:455)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:557)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:231)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1075)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:384)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:193)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1009)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:255)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:154)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:368)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:489)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.BlockingHttpConnection.handleRequest(BlockingHttpConnection.java:53)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:942)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:1004)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:640)
>> at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.BlockingHttpConnection.handle(BlockingHttpConnection.java:72)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector$ConnectorEndPoint.run(SocketConnector.java:264)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
>> at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to create core
>> [core1]
>> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:528)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:488)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:573)
>> ... 31 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: fieldType 'booleans' not
>> found in the schema
>> at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:896)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:662)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:513)
>> ... 33 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: fieldType 'booleans' not
>> found in the schema
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.update.processor.AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory$TypeMapping.populateValueClasses(AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory.java:244)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.update.processor.AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory.inform(AddSchemaFieldsUpdateProcessorFactory.java:170)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:620)
>> at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:879)
>> ... 35 more
> 
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> With Regards
> Aman Tandon


Mime
View raw message