lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Solanki <nitinml...@gmail.com>
Subject Shards doesn't seems to give same suggestion of a term/ misspell term.
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:03:54 GMT
Hi everyone,
            I have stuck in a big issue. First I will explain what I am
doing. I am creating a spell correction using Solr where I have indexed
21GB of data and used sharding/ distributed search. I have created 4 nodes
having 8 shards without any replica.

When I search a term, I got suggestions of it. But here the problem is that
each shard/server not able to give me the same suggestion terms of each
searched term.
*Example* - If I search term - **chare** then I got **care** as suggestion
but I got **care** suggestion on 6 shards and missing on 2 shards by which
total frequency of **care** on 6 shards is 50. But the actual/original
frequency of **case** is 96 and remaining frequency(46) missing out in 2
shards.
After using debugQuery=true. I am able to find the frequency issue that
left out.
Now how to get the suggestion inside each shard same. Or any other solution
?
Please help..
Thanks again.

Warm Regards,