lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From davidphilip cherian <davidphilipcher...@gmail.com>
Subject Start stop solr started in solr cloud mode
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:01:27 GMT
Hi,
I started solr in cloud mode (interactive set up). 3 nodes, 3 shards and 1
replica and a collection.  I stopped it using ./solr stop -all. How do I
get the same above cloud mode setup to start? "./solr -c start"  started
the new solr cloud instance all together where as I was looking for the
previously set up instance to start?.  I am going through reference guide.
I did not find any command for this. Please help.