lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mihran Shahinian <slowmih...@gmail.com>
Subject Relevancy : Keyword stuffing
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:26:40 GMT
Hi all,
I have a use case where the data is generated by SEO minded authors and
more often than not
they perfectly guess the synonym expansions for the document titles skewing
results in their favor.
At the moment I don't have an offline processing infrastructure to detect
these (I can't punish these docs either... just have to level the playing
field).
I am experimenting with taking the max of the term scores, cutting off
scores after certain number of terms,etc but would appreciate any hints if
anyone has experience dealing with a similar use case in solr.

Much appreciated,
Mihran