lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Documents cannot be searched immediately when indexed using REST API with Solr Cloud
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:54:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Solr Cloud now, with 2 shards known as shard1 and shard2, and
when I try to index rich-text documents using REST API or the default
Documents module in Solr Admin UI, the documents that are indexed do not
appear immediately when I do a search. It only appears after I restarted
the Solr services (both shard1 and shard2).

However, the same issue do not happen when I index the same documents using
post.jar, and I can search for the indexed documents immediately.

Here's my ExtractingRequestHandler in solrconfig.xml.

  <requestHandler name="/update/extract"
                  class="solr.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler" >
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="lowernames">true</str>
      <str name="uprefix">ignored_</str>

      <!-- capture link hrefs but ignore div attributes -->
      <str name="captureAttr">true</str>
      <str name="fmap.a">links</str>
      <str name="fmap.div">ignored_</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

What could be the reason why this is happening, and any solutions to solve
it?

Regards,
Edwin