lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Mark E. Haase" <meha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create a core by API?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:45:22 GMT
On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hmmm, looks like I stand corrected. I haven't kept complete track
> there, looks like this one didn't stick in my head.

I'm not saying you're wrong. The configSet parameter doesn't work at all in
my set up, so you might be right... I'm just wondering where that's
documented.

I thought Solr documentation was rough back in the 1.6 days, but wow...
it's gotten shockingly bad in Solr 5.

> As far as the docs are concerned, all patches welcome!

What kind of patch do you mean? Isn't all the documentation maintained on
confluence?

--
Mark E. Haase
202-815-0201