lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Karanfilov <kdsn...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure Solr to use ZooKeeper ACLs in order to protect it's content
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:50:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to configure Solr to use  ZooKeeper ACLs as  it is described on
this wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/ZooKeeper+Access+Control,
but I have no luck.
Do I understand correctly that in order to tell Solr about the credentials
required to access the content in ZooKeeper, I need to compile (from
source) the VMParamsSingleSetCredentialsDigestZkCredentialsProvider.class
and VMParamsAllAndReadonlyDigestZkACLProvider.class and put them to
classpath when starting Solr?
Can someone please provide a step-by-step guide how to do this. I googled a
lot - there is nothing about it in Internet, the only information is wiki
page above, but it is unclear.
I'm fighting with Solr and ZooKeeper ACLs third day.
Please help!

Thank you,
Dmitry