lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Bramer <MBra...@esri.com>
Subject RE: i'm a newb: questions about schema.xml
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:20:53 GMT
Pretty sure I found what I am looking for: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Managed+Schema+Definition+in+SolrConfig

I noticed the "managed-schema" file and a couple Google searches with that finally landed
me at that link.

Interesting that the file is hidden from the Files list in the Admin UI.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Bramer
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 7:42 PM
To: 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org'
Subject: RE: i'm a newb: questions about schema.xml

Hi Shawn,

Definitely helpful to know about the instance and files stuff in Admin.  I'm not running cloud,
so I looked in the /conf directory but there's no schema.xml:

Here's what's in my core's Files:
  currency.xml
  elevate.xml
  lang
  params.json
  protwords.txt
  solrconfig.xml
  stopwords.txt
  synonyms.txt

and echoed by ls -l:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  3974 Feb 15 11:38 currency.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1348 Feb 15 11:38 elevate.xml drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 Mar 23
10:46 lang
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 29733 Mar 23 18:04 managed-schema
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   308 Feb 15 11:38 params.json
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   873 Feb 15 11:38 protwords.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 60591 Feb 15 11:38 solrconfig.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   781 Feb 15 11:38 stopwords.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1119 Feb 15 11:38 synonyms.txt