lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Apache Solr Reference Guide 5.0
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:17:08 GMT

: The TOC I meant was as in a traditional print publication with section #s,

I believe supressing the printed page TOC was a deliberate choice made in
the PDF stylesheet ... IIRC it was about 10 (printed) pages long and
didn't seem to add any value since hte PDF metadata seemed much more
useful (and it wsa not anticipated that many people would actually print
the guide out on physical paper)

: This came up because a section said it would cover topics N - S and I could
: not determine if all those topics fell in that section or not.

Rather then using placeholders "N" and "S" can you please refer to the
specific topics / sections you were looking at and what confused you about
them so we can better understand the problem you ran into?

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/