lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: copy field from boolean to int
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 01:08:16 GMT

Can you open a jira to add docValues support for BoolField? ... i can't
think of any good reason not to directly support that in Solr for
BoolField ... seems like just an oversight that slipped through the
cracks.

For now, your best bet is probably to use an UpdateProcessor ... maybe 2
instances of RegexReplaceProcessorFactory to match "true" and "false" and
replace them with "0" and "1" ?