lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Mannina <bmann...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Solr 3.6, Highlight and multi words?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 22:12:53 GMT
of course no prb charles, you already help me !

Le 01/04/2015 21:54, Reitzel, Charles a écrit :
> Sorry, I've never tried highlighting in multiple colors...

holder, particularly for water bottle, where holder is connected</str>
>>        </arr>
>>        <arr  name="aben">
>>          <str>#CMT# #/CMT# The&lt;em&gt;bicycle&lt;/em&gt;
 frame (7) comprises a holder (1), particularly for a water bottle</str>
>>          <str>. The holder is connected with the&lt;em&gt;bicycle&lt;/em&gt;
 frame by a screw (5), where a mounting element has a compensation</str>
>>          <str>  section which is made of an elastic material, particularly
a&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  material. The compensation section</str>
>>        </arr>
>>      </lst>
>>

>> So my last question is why I haven't <em></em> instead having colored
?
>> How can I tell to solr to use the colored ?
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>> Bruno
>>

>> Le 01/04/2015 17:15, Reitzel, Charles a écrit :
>>> Haven't used Solr 3.x in a long time.  But with 4.10.x, I haven't had any trouble
with multiple terms.  I'd look at a few things.

>>> 1.  Do you have a typo in your query?  Shouldn't it be q=aben:(plastic and bicycle)?
>>>

>>> ^^ 2. Try removing the word "and" from the query.  There may be some interaction
with a stop word filter.  If you want a phrase query, wrap it in quotes.

>>> 3.  Also, be sure that the query and indexing analyzers for the aben field are
compatible with each other.

 tapes 3 and 3
>>> *********************************************************************
>>> *
>>> *** This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
>>> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

>>> TIAA-CREF
>>> *********************************************************************
>>> *
>>> ***
>> *** This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
>> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it.

>> TIAA-CREF
>> ***

> This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it.

> TIAA-CREF

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection
avast! Antivirus est active.