lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Derek Poh <d...@globalsources.com>
Subject Re: Collapse and Expand behaviour on result with 1 document.
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 07:27:57 GMT
Hi Joel

Is the number of documents info available when using collapse and expand
parameters?

I can't seem to find it in the return xml.
I know the numFound in the the main result set (<result
maxScore="6.470696" name="response" numFound="27" start="0">) refer to
the number of collapse groups.

I need to issue another query without the collapse and expand parameters
to get the total number of documents?
Or is there any fieldor parameter that indicate the number of documents
that can be return through 'fl' parameter?

I am trying to display such info on the front-end,

571 "led" results from 240 suppliers.