lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C]" <daniel.da...@nih.gov>
Subject Measuring QPS
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:37:47 GMT
I wanted to gather QPS for our production Solr instances, but I was surprised that the Admin
UI did not contain this information.   We are running a mix of versions, but mostly 4.10 at
this point.   We are not using SolrCloud at present; that's part of why I'm checking - I want
to validate the size of our existing setup and what sort of SolrCloud setup would be needed
to centralize several of them.

What is the best way to gather QPS information?

What is the best way to add information like this to the Admin UI, if I decide to take that
step?

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems,
National Library of Medicine, NIH