lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr -indexing from csv file having 28 cols taking lot of time ..plz help i m new to solr
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:52:59 GMT
That's an interesting question. The reference shows you how to set a
separator, but ^A is a special case. You may need to pass it in as a
URL escape character or similar.

But I would first get a sample working with more conventional
separator and then worry about ^A. Just so you are not confusing
several problems.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/