lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Measuring QPS
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 04:09:58 GMT
Hi Daniel,

See SPM <http://sematext.com/spm/>, which will give you QPS and a bunch of
other Solr, JVM, and OS metrics, along with alerting, anomaly detection,
and not-yet-announced transaction tracing
<https://sematext.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PUBSPM/Transactions+Tracing>.
It has percentiles Wunder mentions.  I see others mentioned JMeter.  We use
SPM with JMeter pretty regularly when helping clients with Solr performance
issues.

Otis