lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jilani Shaik <jilani24...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Cloud
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 02:51:01 GMT
Thanks Shawn, It has provided the pointers of open source, I am really
interested to look for open source solution, I have basic knowledge of
Ganglia and Nagios. I have gone through the "sematext" and our company
already using "newrelic" on this space. But I am interested in open source
similar to Ambari/cloud era manager as one shop for this. Even I am
interested to contribute on this as a developer. Are there any one working
on this monitoring tool for Apache Solr.

Thanks,
Jilani