lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI Admin - and "stored=false" fields
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 15:55:19 GMT
Did you happen to change the field type definition without reindexing?  (it requires reindexing
to “unstore” them if they were originally stored)

If you’re seeing a field value in a document result (not facets, those are driven by indexed
terms) when stored=“false” then something is wrong and I’d guess it’s because of the
field definition changing as mentioned.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>