lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject List all Collections together with number of records
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:47:14 GMT
Hi,

Would like to check, are we able to use the Collection API or any other
method to list all the collections in the cluster together with the number
of records in each of the collections in one output?

Currently, I only know of the List Collections
/admin/collections?action=LIST. However, this only list the names of the
collections that are in the cluster, but not the number of records.

Is there a way to show the number of records in each of the collections as
well?

Regards,
Edwin