lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Derive suggestions across multiple fields
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 03:22:58 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone knows if we can derive suggestions across multiple fields?

I tried to set something like this in my field in suggest searchComponents
in solrconfig.xml, but nothing is returned. It only works when I set a
single field, and not multiple field.

  <searchComponent class="solr.SpellCheckComponent" name="suggest">
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">suggest</str>
      <str name="classname">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester</str>
      <str
name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.tst.TSTLookupFactory</str>
  <str name="field">Content, Summary</str>  <!-- the indexed field to
derive suggestions from -->
      <float name="threshold">0.005</float>
      <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
    </lst>