lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tarala, Magesh" <MTar...@bh.com>
Subject RE: Duplicate Documents
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 12:29:50 GMT
I deleted the index and re-indexed. Duplicates went away. Have not identified root cause, but
looks like updating documents is causing it sporadically. Going to try deleting the document
and then update.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tarala, Magesh
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 8:27 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Duplicate Documents

I'm using solr 4.10.2. I'm using "id" field as the unique key - it is passed in with the document
when ingesting the documents into solr. When querying I get duplicate documents with different
"_version_". Out off approx. 25K unique documents ingested into solr, I see approx. 300 duplicates.

It is a 3 node solr cloud with one shard and 2 replicas.
I'm also using nested documents.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

--Magesh