lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fast autocomplete for large dataset
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:42:24 GMT
Well, defining what you mean by "autocomplete" would be a start. If it's just
a user types some letters and you suggest the next N terms in the list,
TermsComponent will fix you right up.

If it's more complicated, the AutoSuggest functionality might help.

If it's correcting spelling, there's the spellchecker.

Best,
Erick