lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From superjim <m...@tevel.info>
Subject search for documents where all words of field present in the query
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:26:26 GMT
How would I form a query where all of the words in a field must be present in
the query (but possibly more). For example, if I have the following words in
a text field: "John Smith"

A query for "John" should return no results

A query for "Smith" should return no results

A query for "John Smith" should return that one result

A query for "banana John Smith purple monkey dishwasher" should return that
one result