lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From superjim <m...@tevel.info>
Subject Re: search for documents where all words of field present in the query
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:28:22 GMT
Thank you so match for answer!

I'm check Luwak solution.

By business case is very common and simple.

1) user search for products.
sample real query: smartphone samsung s3 black 32G

2) i have really big database of products.
I want return to user all products from my database:
"Samsung s3 32g BLACK"
"Samsung s3 BLACK"
"Samsung s3 32G"

I also have products like (must not be in result!):
"Smartphone Samsung s5"
"Samsung s6 black"
"Samsung s6 32G black"

so i want: ALL PRODUCTS HAS ALL WORDS IN USER QUERY

Are you sure that this is not impossible to do with SOLR?
I am already using solr for suggestions and it works perfect!