lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Boost non stemmed keywords (KStem filter)
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:29:38 GMT
Do you have a concept code for this? Don’t you also have to hack your query parser, e.g.
dismax, to use other Query objects supporting payloads?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 18. nov. 2015 kl. 22.24 skrev Markus Jelsma <markus.jelsma@openindex.io>:
>
> Hi - easiest approach is to use KeywordRepeatFilter and RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilter.
This creates a slightly higher IDF for unstemmed words which might be just enough in your
case. We found it not to be enough, so we also attach payloads to signify stemmed words amongst
others. This allows you to decrease score for stemmed words at query time via your similarity
impl.