lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN]: Blog article: every Solr home and example in Solr 5.3
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 21:48:31 GMT
If you've recently downloaded Solr 5.x and trying to figure out what
example creates a home where and why the example creation command uses
configset directory but not configset URL parameter, you may find this
useful:

http://blog.outerthoughts.com/2015/11/oh-solr-home-where-art-thou/

Regards,
   Alex.
P.s. I don't normally mention my blog articles or SolrStart updates on
this list, but I've been having so many issues wrapping my head around
the new directory layouts and consequences of start scripts
auto-magic, that I figured I'll make an exception. Hopefully, that's
not too intrusive.

----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/