lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Import Handler / Backup indexes
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 15:43:03 GMT
These are just Lucene indexes. There's the Cloud backup and restore
that is being worked on.

But if the index is static (i.e. not being indexed to), simply copying
the data/index (well, actually the whole data index and subdirs)
directory will backup and restore it. Copying the index directory back
(I'd have Solr shut down when copying back) would restore the index.

Best,
Erick