lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: Boost non stemmed keywords (KStem filter)
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:24:58 GMT
Hi - easiest approach is to use KeywordRepeatFilter and RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilter. This creates
a slightly higher IDF for unstemmed words which might be just enough in your case. We found
it not to be enough, so we also attach payloads to signify stemmed words amongst others. This
allows you to decrease score for stemmed words at query time via your similarity impl.

M.