lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: facet by update date
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 01:04:54 GMT
I suggest facet.query is the way to go for a handful of buckets/ranges.

I'm mobile so apologies for not providing some examples but something like a few of these
kinds of things:

   facet.query={!lucene key=under_24_hours}update_date:[NOW-24HOURS TO NOW]

Things get interesting if you want < 3 days to not include under 24 hour ones too, but
just some considered Lucene query clauses will do the trick.

   Erik