lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows post.jar Can't unambiguously select between fixed arity signatures
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 10:53:11 GMT
I haven't seen this error before but there is some crazy JavaScript in the example/files update
processing.  If you're indexing CSV where each row is a separate document, example/files may
not be the config you want to start with anyway.  Try creating your collection without that
-d.

Oh, I see the issue - example/files script looks for a "content" field (to extract email addresses
and URLs from) and there isn't one (see "null" below). Again, example/files isn't designed
for non-"content" documents.  I'll make a note to fix this issue (by ignoring the extraction
part when no content) though.

   Erik

> On Jan 26, 2016, at 04:40, Netz, Steffen <steffen.netz@ipms.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm just downloaded solr and playing around.
> So far I started the Server and created a core:
>
> bin\solr start
> bin\solr create -c files -d example\files\conf
>
> now, I'm trying to post some files:
> java -Dauto  -Dc=files -jar example\exampledocs\post.jar example\exampledocs\books.csv
>
> and get the following error:
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to invoke function processAdd in script:
update-script.js: Can't unambiguously select between fixed arity signatures [(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String), (java.lang.String, java.io.Reader)] of the method org.apache.solr.analysis.TokenizerChain.tokenStream
for argument types [java.lang.String, null]