lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shamir, Maya" <maya.sha...@intel.com>
Subject Content translation using Solr
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:45:30 GMT
Hello,
Im using Solr to store my clients website content and query them to get insights. The problem
is that I have to translate the query into many languages.
I thought about translate the non-English pages into English using Solr, but I didn't find
any possibility.
Am I missing something?
Does Solr has the option to translate in index time/ keep both translation and source?
Can I create a plugin that use google translate API?

Intel Electronics Ltd.