lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requesting to be added to ContributorsGroup
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 22:42:46 GMT
Hi Sheece,

I have CC’d your address for this email, but ordinarily all discussion goes only to the
mailing list, so you have to either subscribe to this mailing list - see <https://lucene.apache.org/solr/resources.html#mailing-lists>
- or follow the discussion on a service like Nabble.

I added you to the ContributorsGroup on the same day you requested it - see <https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/Z413qwks24kgnm3>.

You should now be able to contribute.  Please let us know if there’s a problem.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On May 20, 2016, at 6:30 PM, Syed Gardezi <u5752631@anu.edu.au> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>          There are couple of things that need to be updated on the wiki page. I would
like to get it done. Can you kindly update.

> Cheers,
>
> Sheece

- http://programsandcourses.anu.edu.au/course/COMP8440 at Australian National University.
I have selected http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ to contribute too. Kindly add me too ContributorsGroup.