lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Integrating grobid with Tika in solr
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 18:37:49 GMT
On 5/4/2016 9:21 AM, Betsey Benagh wrote:
> I’m feeling particularly dense, because I don’t see any Tika jars in
> WEB-INF/lib:

Oops. Sorry about that, I forgot that it's all contrib.  That's my
mistake, not yours.

The Tika jars are in contrib/extraction/lib, along with a very large
number of dependencies.

It turns out that I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.  I
cannot find any version 1.12 downloads on Tika's website that are
structured the same way as what's in our contrib directory, so I have no
idea how to actually do the manual upgrade.

I seem to remember hearing about people doing a Tika upgrade manually,
but I've got no idea how they did it.

Thanks,
Shawn