lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pranaya Behera <pranaya.beh...@igp.com>
Subject Re: Sorting on child document field.
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 13:25:23 GMT
Example would be:
Lets say that I have a product document with regular fields as name,
price, desc, is_parent. it has child documents such as
CA:: fields as a,b,c,rank
and another child document as
CB:: fields as  x,y,z.
I am using the query where {!parent which="is_parent:true"}a:some AND
b:somethingelse , here only CA child document is used for searching no
other child document has been touched. this CA has rank field. I want to
sort the parents using this field.
Product contains multiple CA documents. But the query matches only one
document exactly.