lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From deniz <denizdurmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 6 / Solrj RuntimeException: First tuple is not a metadata tuple
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 07:00:20 GMT

> The logs you shared don't seem to be the full logs. There will be a
> related
> exception on the Solr server side. The exception on the Solr server side
> will explain the cause of the problem.

The logs are the full logs which I got on the console when I run the code,
and there is no exception on server side at all (it prints the incoming
query and shows the hits actually, already pasted above)

the same query is fine if I run with curl only though...

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...