lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From xiangliumi <852262...@qq.com>
Subject how to implement multiple level classification with facet ?
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 08:48:58 GMT
hi all,

My data have a category field, the field value is category code. I want to
classify search result in multiple level facet.

For example, parent category code is "01", child category codes contain two
"0101" and "0102", i expected the facet return the count of records that
belong to category "01", the count of records that belong to category
"0101" and the count of records that belong to category "0102".
As yet, i guess facetQuery method may meet my request, but i did not get
the exact example.
Any help will be appreciated.
Max Mi

Sent using CloudMagic Email