lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "scott.chu" <scott....@udngroup.com>
Subject Re: Recommended api/lib to search Solr using PHP
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 03:40:42 GMT

For those who might have same need to use Solarium, this is the best tutorial I can find by
googling, it's actually a chapter in the book "Apache Solr PHP Integration"

https://www.packtpub.com/packtlib/book/Big-Data-and-Business-Intelligence/9781782164920/1/ch01lvl1sec13/Installing%20Solarium

I follow it and install and use Solarium correctly.

scott.chu,scott.chu@udngroup.com
2016/5/31 (週二)
----- Original Message -----
From: Shawn Heisey
To: solr-user
CC:
Date: 2016/5/31 (週二) 02:57
Subject: Re: Recommended api/lib to search Solr using PHP

On 5/30/2016 12:32 PM, GW wrote:
> I would say look at the urls for searches you build in the query tool
>
> In my case
>
> http://172.16.0.1:8983/solr/#/products/query
>
> When you build queries with the Query tool, for example an edismax query,
> the URL is there for you to copy.
> Use the url structure with curl in your programming/scripting. The results
> come back as REST data.
>
> This is what I do with PHP and it's pretty tight.

Be careful with URLs in the admin UI.

URLs with "#" in them will *only* work in a browser. They are not the
REST endpoints.

When you run a query in the admin UI, it will give you a URL to make the
same query, but it will NOT be the URL in the address bar of the
browser. There is a link right above the query results.

Thanks,
Shawn

-----
未在此訊息中找到病毒。
已透過 AVG 檢查 - www.avg.com
版本: 2015.0.6201 / 病毒庫: 4591/12331 - 發佈日期: 05/30/16