lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From thiaga rajan <ecethiagu2...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>
Subject Select distinct multiple fields
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 16:41:34 GMT
Hi Team - I have seen select distinct multiple fields is not possible in Solr and i have seen
suggestions coming up on faceting and grouping. I have some questions. Is there any with any
kind of plugins/custom implementation we can achieve the same
1. Using any plugin or through custom implementation whether we will be able to achieve the
select distinct fields apart from facet and group by...Because the pagination is kind of issue.
For example - We are setting a pagination of 10. If we are getting 10 records (along with
the duplicates) then we might ending up a getting the results less than 10.
Any suggestions on this?