lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Chaushu, Shani" <shani.chau...@intel.com>
Subject RE: solr sql & streaming
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 18:01:08 GMT
Yes I'm running in solr cloud mode.
I managed to make the query work with sql queries, but when I'm trying to run it with stream
request, I get an error
When I try to run expr=search:

"Unable to construct instance of org.apache.solr.client.solrj.io.stream.CloudSolrStream

When I try to run expr=reduce:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.io.stream.ReducerStream

Any thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: Emir Arnautovic [mailto:emir.arnautovic@sematext.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 15:32
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: solr sql & streaming

Hi Shani,
Are you running in SolrCloud mode? Here is blog post you can follow:
https://sematext.com/blog/2016/04/18/solr-6-solrcloud-sql-support/

Thanks,
Emir

--
Monitoring * Alerting * Anomaly Detection * Centralized Log Management Solr & Elasticsearch
Support * http://sematext.com/

On 28.04.2016 13:45, Chaushu, Shani wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed solr 6 and try to run /sql and /stream request follow to this wiki https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Parallel+SQL+Interface
> I saw in changes list that it doesn't need request handler configuration, but when I
try to acces I get the following message:

ORDER BY count(*) desc' http://localhost:8983/solr/collection_test/sql?aggregationMode=facet

> Intel Electronics Ltd.

Intel Electronics Ltd.