lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Chu" <scott....@udngroup.com>
Subject Switching zk node cause load conf error
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 16:44:35 GMT

I intially start up 3 zk nodes and upload config 'cugna'. Then I start 2 Solrcloud nodes,
create collection with 2 shards, add a lot of docs ok.
Later I find 3 zk nodes occupy too many CPU and memory, so I start a standalone zk node and
use Solr's zkcli to upload same config 'cugna'.
This time I start same 2 Solrcloud nodes but point to this standalone zk node. They seem to
start ok.
However, when I open localhost:8983, it shows can't load config for shard1 and shard2.
Does this mean I can't switch other zk nodes once after I create index?
The same config on co-op and standalone seem to have difference?

Scott Chu,scott.chu@udngroup.com
2016/5/21 (週六)