lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From SRINI SOLR <srini.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-word Synonyms Solr 4.3.1 does not work
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 10:10:51 GMT
Hi Reth & All -
Thanks for your quick reply.
As I can see the work-around link given by you is dealing with the
different syntax of the synonyms ... like as below ...

big apple
new york city
city of new york
new york new york
new york ny
ny city
ny ny
new york

But I need the synonyms like as below format  - left-hand => right-hand
test1 test, test2 test, test3 test =>movie1 cinema,movie2 cinema,movie3

Can you please help me out and suggest the approach.